Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
rsdgj@pyzyrsd.com +86 513525609655

The ions that make the wastewater acidic are

Established in 2001, Puyang Zhong Yuan Restar Petroleum Equipment Co.,Ltd, “RSD” for short, is Henan’s high-tech enterprise with intellectual property advantages and independent legal person qualification. With registered capital of RMB 50 million, the Company has two subsidiaries-Henan Restar Separation Equipment Technology Co., Ltd We are mainly specialized in R&D, production and service of various intelligent separation and control systems in oil&gas drilling,engineering environmental protection and mining industries.We always take the lead in Chinese market shares of drilling fluid shale shaker for many years. Our products have been exported more than 20 countries and always extensively praised by customers. We are Class I network supplier of Sinopec,CNPC and CNOOC and registered supplier of ONGC, OIL India,KOC. High quality and international standard products make us gain many Large-scale drilling fluids recycling systems for Saudi Aramco and Gazprom projects.

Certificate of Honor

Get in touch with us

We will confidentially process your data and will not pass it on to a third party.

The ions that make the wastewater acidic are
The effect of hydraulic flowback and produced water on ...
The effect of hydraulic flowback and produced water on ...

20/4/2017, · Hydraulic ,fracturing fluid, are complex mixtures containing high concentrations of salts (up to 330,000 ppm), organic, and metal contaminants. However, little …

Fracturing Fluid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Fracturing Fluid - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

A, fracturing fluid, is typically a water-based fluid that requires several chemical additives that may, harm, the environment. When the, fracturing fluid, enters a formation, it causes damage and reduces the oil and gas production. After the, fracturing, process, a part of the used, fracturing fluid, returns to the surface.

Fracking Canada - HOW THE WEST WAS LOST
Fracking Canada - HOW THE WEST WAS LOST

How the West was Lost, . Oil Activity Continues to Grow in Big Hill Springs Area 'It’s an example of how we are trying to minimize the impact.' A home and outbuildings on Lochend Road near Calgary, Rocky View County Alberta By Rachel Maclean, September 21, 2010, Cochrane Eagle. The appearance of oil wells popping up along Big Hill Springs Road has caused some concern to local residents who ...

Impacts of low harm fracturing fluid on fossil hydrogen ...
Impacts of low harm fracturing fluid on fossil hydrogen ...

21/8/2020, · ,Less than 50%, of fracturing fluid has flowed back to the ground, which means a lot of fracturing fluid still stays in the formation [28,29]. The residual fracturing fluid not only reduces the production of a gas well but also pollutes the underground environment.

Environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing in the United ...
Environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing in the United ...

Flowback, is the portion of the injected ,fracturing fluid, that flows back to the surface, along with oil, gas, and brine, when the well is produced. An estimated 90% of ,flowback, in the United States is disposed of into deep EPA-licensed Class II disposal wells , with the remaining less than 10% reused, evaporated, used for irrigation, or discharged to surface streams under an NPDES permit.

Focus on Fracking: the COP-21 and OPEC meetings increases ...
Focus on Fracking: the COP-21 and OPEC meetings increases ...

20/12/2015, · Not only because of the sheer volume of ,waste, generated nationwide, but also because some of the radioactive materials involved have a half-life of over 1,500 years, making the consequences of decision-making today especially long-lasting.Every year, the oil and gas industry generates roughly 21 billion barrels of wastewater and millions of tons of ,solid waste,, much of it carrying a mix of ...

Environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia
Environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia

The environmental impact of hydraulic ,fracturing, is related to land use and water consumption, air emissions, including methane emissions, brine and ,fracturing fluid, leakage, water contamination, noise pollution, and health. Water and air pollution are the biggest risks to human health from hydraulic ,fracturing,. Research has determined that human health is affected. Adherence to regulation and safety procedures is required to avoid further negative impacts. Hydraulic ,fracturing, …

Fracking Newslinks JanToJune2013 | RochesterEnvironment.com
Fracking Newslinks JanToJune2013 | RochesterEnvironment.com

Fracking Newslinks: (January 2013 to June 2013) - Rochester, NY area RochesterEnvironment.com. These NewsLinks represents more than a decade of ferreting out local online NewsLinks to the issue of F racking in our area. Because of length, I've had to continue the rest of Energy Newslinks on --so go there for all links back to 1998.

UMRA News Index - Upper Mon
UMRA News Index - Upper Mon

Brake Backs ,Solid Waste, Co - Morgantown Dominion Post - 16 July 2017 ... Hydraulic ,Fluid, Spill Closes New Cumberland Locks and Dam - Wheeling Intelligencer - 15 December 2016 ... Fatalities Linked to Used Fracking ,Fluid, Exposure During ‘,Flowback,,' NIOSH Reports - Daily Environment Report - …

Matador Resources Company
Matador Resources Company

The EPA recently issued SDWA permitting guidance for hydraulic ,fracturing, operations involving the use of diesel fuel in ,fracturing, fluids in those states where the EPA is the permitting authority. Although we do not currently pump diesel in the ,fluid, systems of any of our fracture stimulation procedures, any such change in our practices may cause us to be subject to this guidance.

Optimizing Fracturing Fluids From Flowback Water
Optimizing Fracturing Fluids From Flowback Water

If a ,flowback, additive is considered for slickwater ,fracturing,, its performance at ,low, velocity or ,low, shear ,rate, would be critical. At the same shear ,rate,, the apparent viscosity is higher in ...

Abstract: Research and Application of Super Low ...
Abstract: Research and Application of Super Low ...

Gel breaking liquid surface tension is less than 30mN/m. This is help ,flowback fluid,’s ,flowback,, and reduced the ,harm, of coal and rock reservoir. Residue content is lower more than double than conventional ,fracturing fluid, gel breaking liquid residue (200~300 mg/L), it can

Impacts of low harm fracturing fluid on fossil hydrogen ...
Impacts of low harm fracturing fluid on fossil hydrogen ...

Impacts of ,low harm fracturing fluid, on fossil hydrogen energy production in tight reservoirs. July 2020; International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 45(41) DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.06.011.

The Facts about Fracking Fluid and its Disposal | OilPrice.com
The Facts about Fracking Fluid and its Disposal | OilPrice.com

23/5/2012, · The process requires between 3 to 5 million gallons of ,fluid, per well. The ,fracturing fluid, is a proprietary mixture consisting of at least 98% water and sand with the remaining 2%, or less, of ...

Hydraulic Fracturing 101 - Earthworks
Hydraulic Fracturing 101 - Earthworks

Hydraulic ,fracturing, – What it is. Geologic formations may contain large quantities of oil or gas, but have a poor flow ,rate, due to ,low, permeability, or from damage or clogging of the formation during drilling. This is particularly true for tight sands, shales and coalbed methane formations.

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86 513525609655

Company address

Road West, North Branch, Jingkai Road, Puyang City